Polite People

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 12:42:39 EDT

Don't you just love how polite some people are? Someone in the parking garage
at work decided my black 97 4X4 would look better with a periwinkle blue
pinstripe. They even did part of one side for me. Any suggestions on how to
fix it? I looked and the blue paint is ground into mine pretty good...l can
scratch the paint out..but that leaves a nice wide scratch down the pass.
side. I guess they opened their door and backed in beside me..only thing l
can figure because it runs for about 2 feet. Any and all suggestions
appreciated.

Russ
"on the lookout for a nice periwinkle car with sugar in the gas tank"