[Fwd: 15.124 and a nightmare]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 12:21:08 EDT

--------------1E3F9E43B79

Hey, Tate, I was wondering what happened. Missed shifts are a bummer.
Glad everythings OK with the tranny, Dodges are tuff. I forgot to turn
off the overdrive myself, while that won't make me miss a shift, it does
slow me down on the top end about a 1/10 and a 1 1/2 mph. Also I was on
EMPTY on that run so I made it my last and bailed before I had to push
it to Ennis. I can't wait until next spring to race again. Alan

--------------1E3F9E43B79