Scratched door repair, was: Polite People

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 18:22:39 EDT

<< Don't you just love how polite some people are? Someone in the parking
garage
 at work decided my black 97 4X4 would look better with a periwinkle blue
 pinstripe. They even did part of one side for me. Any suggestions on how to
 fix it? >>

Russ,
Go to a good car wash / detail shop and have one of the guys who does the hi
speed buffing look at it. I've seen miracles by these guys.
Sorry to hear about your problem.
Regards,
Steve in Houston