(no subject)

From: Morgan Milam (mmilam@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 20:57:02 EDT

--------------08286F6D4D8224311D4F5FA8

The 6'es are good little motors. I've got one in my '87 Dak with over
125,000 clicks on the clock and it's still running strong. A starter and a
water pump are the only repairs I've made since I bought it new, but if it's
a boil-the-Goodyears kind of a good time your looking for, go for eight. You
won't be disappointed.

--
Morgan
1997 SS/T

--------------08286F6D4D8224311D4F5FA8 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML> The 6'es are good little motors. I've got one in my '87 Dak with over 125,000 clicks on the clock and it's still running strong. A starter and a water pump are the only repairs I've made since I bought it new, but if it's a boil-the-Goodyears kind of a good time your looking for, go for eight. You won't be disappointed.

whiskyjack@iname.com wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>My question is the V-6 enough or should I shop for a V-8 ? I don't plan to tow anything or haul a heck of a lot. Any comments in regard to price or anything else is appreciated. This will be my first Dodge product.

Thanks

Ed

Go for the V8, you won't regret it.

WJ 97 SLT Clubcab 4x4 V8 --------------------------------------------------- Get free personalized email at http://www.iname.com>