Re: Flowtech or JBA

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 22:50:24 EDT

My JBA's look kinda like what you described. I put them on a Ram, more
room, but it was real easy. I think you should find it to be easy too.
Here is a suggestion though, get a friend (or teenage child if you have
one of those) It just makes it easyer after you get your body all
contorted to have someone to hand you the other wrench. Me and my buddy
put mine on in 1 and a half hours.

Bill
'97 SS/T