Regular or Club Cab

From: Brian M. Cacchiotti (dakota@conk.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 21:09:16 EDT

I have a 93 4x4 v8 club, and I would NEVER get anything but the club!
In a pinch, 4 adults can go for up to an hour, and it can take a car seat (you

never know!) Also, if you just want to throw something in the truck and not
worry about if it will be there when you comeback... its great.
And what about groceries... I have a cap, so they can't get wet, but they roll

all over the place!
And comfort, hands down the winner! If you're tall or big (or plan to use the

truck for more than driving) the tilt seats are very nice.
My advice - go for the club!

Brian Cacchiotti

The Preceeding Electronic-Mail was brought to you
via NetRoamer/Mail, a network-based electronic mail
system from Industrial Imagination. For more info
visit www.netroamer.com or contact info@netroamer.com