Re: Re: skip the flex, was Flex Fan

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 19:16:14 EDT

Ok, I was looking in the Mopar catologue and they had this clutched fan
for sell in there. It looks strangly like ours and says,"15 more hp than
flex fans" So, I dont think that you would be doing yourself any good to
switch to that. I would either leave it alone, or go with an electric.
Just my thoughts.

Bill
'97 SS/T