Re: One more on muffler choice

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 22:10:17 EDT

I have a Flowtech Terminator on my truck, and I think it is the best
muffler I have ever heard on a Dak or a Ram w/ a v8/v6. It was really
heavy compared to any other muffler I've ever put on and it seems to be
quality. Mines kinda loud, but I have a turndown right after it. Having
the extra tubing will quiet it down some. My friend has a flowmaster 2
chamber on his 318 ram and he thinks mine sounds a lot better too.

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.