Re: High speed resonation results?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 12:08:23 EDT

> I was feeling mine somewhere in the driveline. It felt like a very mild
> vibration. Nothing in the steering wheel. No fix at present.
>
> dave
> '97 Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4

Dave my suspicions are with Bruce's, it must be that "generic" damper
they're sticking on all the driveshafts. Mine is not bad at all (67-70)
mph when I decellerate quickly. I just hold the pedal down and power
through it. Seems to me the R/T's and some Sports w/9.25s rears are
the only ones having this problem? 8.25s?

GS -