Rockford Fosgates (speakers) non-dak

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 14:36:11 EDT

well in my previous truck (87 Nissan) I had 2 10" punch series and a fosgate
amp, but cant remember the wattage, but it was small. I loved these speakers
and they are still going even after I put them through loud torture tests. I
know a friend with a Chebby ext. cab, where the ext. cab has 2 15" Power Punch
Fosgates and you can here him 3 miles away. A cop had followed the bass and
ended up giving him a ticket when the cop was over 2 miles away.

Jus my opinion,

2me