Re: DDBC Decal & drag radials

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 21:41:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/98 12:22:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tstricklan@shl.com writes:

<< I gotta baby the thing off the line with a 3.21 (granted, I'm
 on one leg - open rear). The lower gears would make traction even
 more of a challenge, no??? >>

My experience has been that you get less spin with lower gears (ie 3.92).
Thoughts are that with the higher gears once you get the tires spinning they
are spinning faster and take longer to get a bite. With the lower gears you
may set spinning a little easier but tached out quicker and get the traction
back quicker ???????????

Bill