RE: [Fwd: Re: Intake manifold, Was: High-end acceleration]

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 10:28:00 EDT

ALAN,
(sorry didnt mean to scream) B1 parts (manifolds etc.) are for big block
mopes. They only fit B1 race heads. Id be real interested in seeing a B1
Dak! M1 is the generic for Mopes line of street manifolds for both Big and
small block and magnum engines. If they didnt get that right (assuming it
wasnt a big block dakota) then they arent too Mopar knowledgable IMO.