Re: Short throw shifters -Reply

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 13:36:47 EDT

     Hey! B&M does make a floor shifter for the Dak. They have their
     QuickSilver shifter which I have seen in the Magnum Performance
     catalog.

                        Rob

Subject: DML: Short throw shifters -Reply
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net > at Internet-Link
Date: 10/15/98 8:23 AM

>What about us auto guys?? didnt B&M make automatic upgrades first? By
all
>rights they should get a ratchet floor unit designed for the 44/46RE
before
>the manual stick to maintain that historical perspective! Just a
thought,
>you might ping them about it!
>BKB

Heck I have an auto and I would be happy to get one of those B&M
electronic shift controllers
that they make for the Chevy and Ford autos.

You think that with all of the Dodge trucks on the road, that there would
be more tranny stuff available.

"G"
http://members.tripod.com/~garretl

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]