Re: Re: Ram air box

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 14:55:57 EDT

Mike Catlin wrote:

> Gary,
> I installed the ram air on my R/T. I'm real happy with it.
> I have some detailed instructions if you want them just e-mail me
> directly (kinda long) and i'll send them to any one who wants them.
> I have some pic's of the finished job on my web site this should
> get you there.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/2566/

Mike,

One question. You mentioned a funnel intake mounted somewhere down low
for the driver's side tube. Is this the rectangular piece supplied by
the Ram Air kit or did you do something else?

That radiator overflow arrangement on the '97+ kinda blows as it uses up
what would be a great air pickup point.

Bob