Re: Yes, even more sticker ideas...

From: gary palmer (palmergj@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 16:22:35 EDT

   As promised, I have finished a "circular" design for those looking
for
something along those lines. I'm still working on a winsheild banner,
but I
have to be certain to get the curvature correct and figuring out my
windsheild
and what would look best on it has been a challenge to say the least.
I'll
keep everyone posted. Oh, you can see the new designs at:

http://members.aol.com/srhdesigns

Shaun H.

Just got a chance to see the site with the stickers! Absolutly superb!
I like them all!! Any version would be fine with me.

Gary Palmer