radiator

From: whiskyjack@iname.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 16:47:16 EDT

<snip>
Truck runs fine, acceleration is normal, leaking is NOT connected to
hard acceleration or highway driving, it has happened after all highway
trips, or all city trips, w/ and w/o hard (redline) acceleration. I can
find NO source for this leak, but the bottom of the radiator, behind the
fan, is wet.
PLEASE HELP!!! Again, sorry about the legnth, I just figured all the
wierd details were necessary.
Thanks,
Robert

You can pressure test the cooling system for leaks, don't forget to test the rad cap also. May also be coming from the 'tell tale' on your water pump. If so, your WP is shot.

WJ
97 SLT Clubcab 4x4 V8