Re: Intake manifold, Was: High-end acceleration

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 19:03:02 EDT

<< I shortened the runners and shortened the plenum in my stock intake! With
the
 throttle body mod and exhaust mod it is incredible! It breathes excellent!
 Eric

Eric, exactly where did you cut? I guess it would be easier to look at a
manifold and see what you are going to explain to me, but I wanna know how
much you cut away and at what areas. i will be pulling off my intake soon and
doing my cam, valvesprings, headers, and hiflow cat swap, so I would like to
know this so I can do that too. Got any pictures?

Brad