Re: Dakota Gets A Scar. :(...

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 20:16:20 EDT

<<snip>>
<<After regrouping myself and coming safely to a stop, I realize, the little
punk never even stopped. Then the police don't wanna bother with a report
because I didn't get a plate and he didn't actually *HIT* me.>>

No question that SUCKS!!!! Real bummer, but a valuable lesson learned. Neither
law enforcement nor insurance companies can do anything without a plate! This
one is almost as frustrating as getting hit when you're parked and if you ain't
got a plate nobody can help you. Reality sometimes sucks, no?!

T.