Re: Dakota Gets A Scar. :(... -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 20:26:39 EDT

Man, I would turn around and show em' a similar mailbox on his side!
"oh sorry, I didn't even see your little POS in my mirror"... =)

-mike d.

>>> Jack Hilton III <HEMI@charter.net> 10/15/98 07:49pm >>>

I bet it was a damn Rice-Boy !!! Probably checkin his hair in the mirror or
had that "Detroit-lean" goin' on and couldn't actually see over the
steering wheel .

Sorry to hear it , dude .

http://www.hottub.org/~dreamwvr/dakota.html +