Re: Hi Guys

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 22:27:55 EDT

Congrats! You'll love it more every day. There are a few female Dak owners
on here. What are you looking for to spruce it up? Ram air hood? Wheels?
Most stuff like headlight blackouts and running boards isn't hard to find,
but pretty much anything you're looking for is out there, except for two
things I want and can't find, interior dress up and clear turn signals. Oh
well.
Later,
Robert

--