adjustable regulator

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 22:58:22 EDT

" there is a transducer that
sends signals to the engine controller on what the fuel pressure is and
the
controller
adjusts the injector pulse width accordingly. If you wanted to increase
the
pressure, you would need to run an in-line fuel pump downstream of the
transducer. If
you chose to go this route, you could run just about any aftermarket
regulator in conjunction with the in-line pump..."

 ---dont forget to inspect the pintle bearings in the hemulator valve
also cause these can be prone to failing with increased fuel
pressure-this can be read on page 1372 of Frank's newest book "Knowing
your Dakota like I do, And Speaking the Dakota Language"
  I also heard Frank was once spotted interfacing with a SBEC by
inserting his finger in the 72 pin connector, then his eyes started
spinning wildly and his eyelids started flashing codes!!!!
  Just some humor, Frank!!!

Patrick