Re: Gear Jammers Non Dak response

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 08:40:06 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/98 1:45:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
4x4dakv8@iname.com writes:

<< I'm sure you will always be able to get a manual tranmission for those who
prefer the 'sporty' feel...but, the car may be built by a Japanese company.

Or a umm GERMAN company!! Ever driven an Audi A8 5 spd? That car is awesome.
Drove one on the test track a while back, man, that thing is fast and nimble!
One of the best sedans Ive ever been in and would out do a Z28 in my opinion.
Eric