Re: Wheel well flares

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 10:41:04 EDT

Nope... Factory flares will not cure this. I've got 'em and I get water
waaayyy up over the hood and cab when I hit a puddle... Then again, I like that
sorta thing :-)

I do recommend the mud flaps though. They keep rocks and crud from chipping the
paint behind the wheels. They look good too, IMO.

T.