RE: Dakota Gets A Scar. :(... long...

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 10:25:12 EDT

DOOOOOOOOOH! This is exactly the reason I took my truck 4 wheelin' the
day after I got it! (9 April 97). I spilled coffee on the floor mat.
At least _*I*_ got the first dings! I know it sounds silly, but now
when my fiancee puts her feet on the passenger airbag, I count to 10 and
say to myself, it is a truck.

I feel for you. Morons are everywhere. They don't only come in the
'punk kid modification' though. Keep an eye out for the "Mother tending
baby in back" mod too.

While driving down the local highway (Rt 495 for those near Boston MA)
some moron (he hadn't even taken his jeep out of the crate, still had
wood on the side) decided he wanted to take up 2 lanes. Mine and his.
The horn worked nicely.

Remember, the horn is there, USE IT OFTEN! My fiancee freaks out when I
use mine, "you'll piss them off and they'll shoot us" (way too much TV).
Thank you, but i'd rather honk and take the chance than have some
oblivious driver smash my baby.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm ragging on ya. Don't mean too, once I get
on my soapbox I just get going (said as I'm shaking a carriage bolt at
my audience ;)

-travis
'97 CC 4WD Sport+ "I want snow in Boston Dammit"