RE: RE: Dakota gets a scar

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 10:37:08 EDT

The Phalanx system used on Naval ships uses depleted uranium 20MM
shells. My dad used
to work on them at GE in Pittsfield MA. You're right about the 30MM on
the A-10 (as I remember).

DAK content: a phalanx system mod would not require driver intervention
it is an automated system and
thus would be a better mod for 5 speed models. The 30MM chain gun from
the A-10 would only be appropriate
with a co-driver or on the automatic models.

Hehehehe.

-travis
'97 CC 4WD 5spd sport+, Sgt Mass Army National Guard, fires 105MM wire
guided missiles from Hummers