Subject: Wheel well flares

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 11:26:35 EDT

The fender flares will do no good. My '97 splashes water onto the
windshield. Usually it's about as close to 4 wheelin' as I come (not
enough time, dammit I gots a 4buh4!)
About the only thing you can do is slow down, uh wait a minute, that's
not an option. Guess you'll have to find a 'clean' puddle and wash it
off!

I love mud :)

-travis
'97 CC 4WD Sport+ 5spd w/31x10.5's