RE:DML Wheel Well Flares

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 11:39:17 EDT

   I have them on my 4x2 Dak now. It took about 2 hours to get them on right
(to my satisfaction) and I haven't installed my mud deflectors yet.
Everything is Mopar so I didn't have to worry about the fit. The flares were
pretty pricey but the flaps weren't so bad, they even have the rams head logo
on them in silver so they match the truck. I think it looks really good with
the flares on it. With straight sides you could really tell the factory tires
were too small in diameter, but the flares take that problem away nicely. The
best thing of all though, NO SPLASH! I drive through water all the time and
my truck used to get dirty in just a couple of days, now it takes well over a
week to make it dirty and that's just from the dust in the air.

Shaun H.