RE:Owdii

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 18:04:21 EDT

   Having owned one of those Shadows (1990 VNT ES, 5door), I can attest to it
being able to handle 5.0 Mustangs and 911 Turbo Porsches with no problems. I
used to embarass them very frequently at lights. Had one 5.0 Mustang that
didn't learn his lesson the first two times in one stretch of road, so I ended
up wasting him 5 out of 5 times. He was kind of pissed that this little front
wheel drive Dodge Shadow with no Shelby markings on it kept torching his
Mustang so quickly. I just don't think he ever understood what that "VNT
Intercooled" meant on the hood. Had to demonstrate that it didn't translate
to "cupcake". Good heaven's that car was quick, and now I'm all depressed
because I miss it... it left this world long before it's time...

Shaun H.