Dodge Rebate / Farm Bureau

From: Tim May (cutem@enteract.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 20:31:56 EDT

DML'ers

Many people have been asking me about the $500.00 rebate from Dodge for Farm
Bureau Members.

I know this is true in Illinois, so please check your local Farm Bureau
office to see if it pertains to your state.

In Illinois you can sign up to become a Farm Bureau Member in your local
county for around $30.00. (This is the cost in DuPage Co., IL).

Once you are a member for 30 days, contact the Bureau and let them know you
just purchased a new Dodge Dakota or Ram and are interested in the Rebate
from Dodge. They will take some basic info (Dealership, location, etc) from
you. They will send some papers to your dealership which will be filled out
and mailed to Dodge. In 6-8 weeks you will have a 500.00 rebate from Dodge
mailed to your house.

I find this a WIN / WIN situation. Your local Farm Bureau benefits as well
as you!

Here is a little quote from the Illinois Farm Bureau page:

Just this year alone, more than 960 Illinois Farm Bureau members have been
issued rebate certificates for purchasing a Dodge van or truck which saved
them up to $500 on their purchase. Since October 1992, over 14,000 members
have taken advantage of this membership benefit.

Here is the web address for the Illinois Member Services
http://www.fb.com/ilfb/fieldservices/membersvcs.htm

If you have any further questions let me know.

Thanks

Tim May
99 Flame Red Dacca R/T
www.DakotaRT.com