Re: Jet vs mopar comp

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Oct 17 1998 - 08:05:16 EDT

I have the Jet Stage II. I can't believe that it doesnt change anything
at WOT because I have 0-60 'd it on back roads before and after. Also,
the truck just feels faster. I know the Jet changes the base timing which
is going to affect the total timing.

-Speaking of, has anyone tried adjusting their timing the old fashioned
way. (the way that doesnt cost $200) Does it whack out the computer or
what?

Bill
'97 SS/T