Re: '97 & '98 mud flaps...

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 17 1998 - 12:01:58 EDT

I bought some mud flaps for my 93 4x4 Dakota and I soon realized that they are
worthless......they DO help contain mud splash up onto the body, but after a
couple trips down a washed out creek and some mild four wheelin I went to wash
my Dak and there was only 2 flaps remaining out of the 4 I bought, so I took
the remaining ones off. If you use your 4x4 save your cash, but if you are a
street 4wheeler(hahaha) buy em and it might keep that harmful dirt from
getting on your precious paint(laugh with me!) :)
Kyle