Re: gibson Jba

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 01:24:41 EDT

Yep, they are the exact same header. (According to someone who sold both
of them to me and told me to save my $30 and get the Gibsons) From all
the pictures I have seen of JBA's they are the same. They have a tube
like that on one side. What was hitting? Was it the brake drum? Mine
was in a ram so it was a different thing, but the driver side was harder
to get in, and it looked like it wouldnt fit, but I twisted it all around
(and got mad and hit it once or twice) and after a while (and a few cuss
words) it went right in. You have to show it who's boss, thats all. Good
luck

Bill