Re: Latest News

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 23:42:45 EDT

Sam, I just ordered a '99 R/T in yellow (standard cab) loaded. Only options
not ordered were
trailer tow and 4 wheel anti-lock. My price was $20,500. Dealer still made
some profit, but
every other dealer here (in rip-off land) wanted $24,000. Go to your bank,
and they can give you a print out of the invoice price and MSRP price, by
option. Can also find this online. Good luck, Glen.