Re: Latest News

From: John (kemkerj@xyzzy.net)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 10:23:03 EDT

Hate to say this, but it sounds like the dealer successfully scammed
you into going ahead and closing the deal. How in the world would
he find out your name unless they *told* him your name? Chances are,
he wasn't a real buyer, but a shill. I'd be very wary of doing business
with a company like that.

When my wife and I leased our 1995 Mazda 626, the salesman came back and
told us that the car had been wrecked while moving it into prep. I
should
have smelled a rat then and not leased the "replacement" vehicle.

--John K.