Re: Aftermarket ignitions

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 16:29:01 EDT

<< I was looking through the archives and all these people were saying that
 MSD made them slower. Whats the deal?

 Bill
 '97 SS/T

On my '97 SS/T I noticed no difference when comparing 1/4 mile ETs.. BUT, I
did get a much smoother idle, and better throttle response with the MSD 6A box
installed vs stock. Most people report better gas milage, but I didn't verify
this. I now use a Crane Hi6-TR ignition along with the blower, and it seems to
be doing just as well as the MSD.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance