Re: 1999 Dakota

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 17:46:07 EDT

Try removing recipocating mass. Rollerized rockers, electric fan,
underdrive pulleys... Stuff like that adds up a little at the time and
while it isn't going to be amazingly different, it helps. Also, I doubt
the Mopar computer will void the warrenty, when it comes out, and headers
that have a CARB# are emissions legal.

Bill
'97 SS/T