Huge Post

From: 4x4dakv8@iname.com
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 19:56:37 EDT

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:05:32 -0400
From: Michael DuBose <mdubose@vt.edu>
Subject: DML: Hey guys check this guy out!!!

- --------------ECDF3595816EF46CB4D9CCC3

Hey look at this web page that I found that a guy made for his Dak. I
could kill him for the way he talks about Dodge and Dakotas. Yeh its
true that there are thise cars that have problems from day one but I
don't think that this guy had to make a page that discrased the Dodge
name.

- --------------ECDF3595816EF46CB4D9CCC3

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML//EN">

<BIG SNIP>
Micheal:

I hope this giant post is not a sign of things to come. You've taken up 1/2 of the digest.

I read the web page about the lemon dak ... everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. If I had as much trouble with my Dak/dealer this guy has, I'd probably do a 'I hate my Dak' web page too.

4x4dakv8