: RE: coffee tables and MOPAR tee shits

From: 4x4dakv8@iname.com
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 20:06:53 EDT

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 16:13:26 -0400
From: Bob Nichols <bnich@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: DML: RE: coffee tables and MOPAR tee shits (Norah)

>Tate Strickland wrote:
>
> >Personally, I like it when the feet are on the dash - especially barefooted
> >or in sandals since I have the foot fetish from hell! And don't forget that
> >there's also a nice view of feminine curves when they're relaxing in this
> >manner ; )
>
>Jason & Norah wrote:
> My personal opinion is: if you want curves, buy a dirty mag or movie and pay
> attention to the curves on the road. ;)
<snip>

Norah, I've been reading your posts. Up untill now, I've had sort of a
image of you in my mind. (No offense Jason) But Jessssus, that last
post on the curves and watchin the road just knocked me off my chair!
Are you an EMT or something? Knees thru the head???? Just kidding with
ya, I couldn't help myself. I'm gonna look straight ahead from now on!
Bob

Norah is right on about paying attention while driving. Too many people die on our highways already. Perhaps Tate should post his sexual fantasies to another list.

4x4dakv8