Re: Gear Jammers

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 22:07:05 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/98 6:28:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< In mere seconds, I dissapear over the horizon and become nothing
 more than a memory. The local elders will pass the legend of the manual
 tranny
 down through the generations. It is said that one day this warrior will
 return
 to free the world of the tyranny of the auto trannies forever. (Editors
 note:
 the preceding paragraph may have contained slight dramatization.)

> AND ya don't need a
 short
>shifter :-) the only thing the auto doesn't do for me is help my terrible
>reaction times :-)

    Heh heh heh! And I'd like to keep it that way, if possible. ;-) >>
Hehehhe!! Jon, you are my hero! Da!! My capatilist pig friend!! Im going
to have to go to New York and cruise the Manual Daks around to kick some auto
butt!!
Eric, the auto killer, Kurtz