Re: 'glass hoods

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 23:48:14 EDT

I've got the Keystone/ProGlass hood, and was told by the body shop "this is
the nicest fiberglass I've ever worked with." This view was repeated by
another body shop doing the 97+ hood on Gary's truck. Check out my page (link
at bottom) for a little about the hoods. Once nice thing is that the
ProGlass/Keystone hood is $961 from Keystone, $450 from ProGlass. Middle man
markup is a bitch, huh?
Air box is also high quality, great fit, and performace is incredible over 30
mph, my 50 mph drop is AWESOME!!
Later,
Robert

--