Re: Latest News

From: John (kemkerj@xyzzy.net)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 19:14:01 EDT

Maybe, maybe not. It may have been a *very* good price for your area.

I'm just not fond of pressure tactics and that's what it sounds like.

Besides, do you really want to do business with someone who would let
your name be known to another potential buyer? Said buyer then shows
up at your doorstep? I'd be nervous as hell and wondering what my
safety would be like in a case like that. The dealership certainly
aren't watching out for *your* safety, are they?