Re: the most efficient oil filter?

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 12:53:30 EDT

Pedro, I've been using Amsoil filters and oil. The filters are advertised
as 4 micron, and for 1 filter and 5 quorts of 10W30 100% synthetic, I pay
$45.-. The oil is reported to last 12,000 miles or more. Just pull a very
small amount, and the Amsoil dealer can test it and tell you if it's good.
Mine has allways been. Just letting you know. Glen.