Re: slamming dakotas

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 10:08:15 EDT

I've got 2" blocks on my 95, Bell Tech, 40,000 miles, no problem. Lower than that I have no
idea. Running boards are the only ground effects I know of for Daks, don't know why you'd slam
w/ running boards, but any custom shop should be able to find them.
As for wheels, Cragar makes some nice chrome ones. Series 290 comes in a 16 x 7.5 with a +10 mm
(4 15/16" back spacing), series XLS 420 comes in 16 x 7 with either a +25 mm (5" b.s.), or a +38
mm (5 1/4" b.s.), and 16 x 8 with either a +12 mm (5" b.s.), or a +24 mm (5 1/2" b.s.).
ALL Centerline Billett wheels fit the Dak pattern. Also, Concept Neeper makes a few that fit,
Syncros and N7 but that info. is not confirmed and I don't have details. ALL billett
specialties and colorado custom wheels fit, but they're damn expensive. If you want more wheels
to choose from, I can give you more info.
Later,
Robert

rammck3@vol.com wrote:

> I own a 95 dakota sport and i would like to get information on drop spindles and/or lowering
> blocks . i have been unable to find them anywhere. info on roll pans, airdams, bumpers
> ground effects, etc would also be appreciated. also, if any one knows of some good
> looking chrome wheels that fit the 6x4.5 bolt pattern i would like to know who makes them
> thanx
> (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
> (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
> /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
> / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
> * ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
> ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
> Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)

Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm
Davidson, NC
95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD