Re: beautiful fall -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 17:12:19 EDT

>>> I am going to school at Virginia Tech
and the trees here in the New River Valley are breathtaking.<<<

The coolest looking stuff is in the Shenadoah Valley. I go to Shenandoah
University and the trees around here look really pretty. The coolest by far
is SkyLine Drive. Good for Dates and stuff. Not only do you get a scenic
view, but this time of year the weather is just right for hikin'. Done my fair
share of skyline drive and I recommend it to anyone!

-mike d.