RE: beautiful fall -Reply

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 17:45:41 EDT

I was in CT last fall, Man was that beautiful!
Thats why I took a picture of it! I can look at it once in a while before
I go driving to the track in 70deg wather, in December, after surfing.
 Isnt fall the season before all that cold colorless white stuff dumps down
out of the sky back east and makes life a grey and white living hell? Its
November soon? Guess I'll have to start wearing socks while driving the Dak
(link)...
Bruce "colorless" Bridges
just ribbing...