RE:The Good news about MPG...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 18:04:48 EDT

Glen:

   I have a 98 CC 4x2, 318, auto, 3.92 Anti-Spin Diff. It's got about 7,500
mi on it. The K&N drop in filter upped the MPG by about .4 and that's about
it. This thing guzzles gas. I have no idea on how to get it anywhere near
the 17MPG Chrysler advertises for Highway. Maybe if I drove 55 mph... I'd
have to find out where the speed/economy sweet spot is... I'm going to try
and free up it's breathing with some exhaust work to see if I can get some
more power (thus fuel economy) out of it.

Shaun H.