Re: Re: Re: Removing Window Crank

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 19:23:42 EDT

Ok, I talked to him and he said that we either used some needle-nose plyers to
pull that little clip off or stuck a flathead between the handle and the door
panel to pull it out. Maybe a combination of the too....

Will
<<I had trouble with the window thing too. I just can't remember what we
did...I know we didn't have to buyany tool or anything. We may have just bent
the plastic back far enough tochange the mirror. I'll call the guy that
helped me when he gets off of workand see if he can remember.