Re: Roadtrip / SC

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 21:07:33 EDT

I'll probably be heading down to Hilton Head in a week or so for a golf
sabbatical, so I'm out for the Dec. trip, but I'd like to add my $.02...
If anyone has got a chance to make this trip, DO IT! Charleston and S.C.
in general is a great place to visit. It's a relatively small city so
everything you want to see and do is *right there*. Great food, any kind
of music you want, historical, friendly folks and great golf courses!! Oh
yeah, if got a group take the boat ride to the fort and cruise the battery
in your Daks (obviously *read* great photo. op. for the Dak gang!)...

Enviously,

T.