Re: I've got an adj regulator...

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 21:30:26 EDT

<< With the rather small fuel pump in the tank, and no return line, I was
worried
 about the number 2 cylinder running lean (all the way at the end of the
rail).
 I replaced the stock pump with an external high volume pump, installed an
adj.
 regulator, and a return line. I had to modify the fuel rails to make this
 work. Now, fuel flows in the rear of the passenger side rail through AN
 braided hose, crosses over the front of the intake (AN again), through the
 driver's side rail, into a Mallory adj regulator, and back to the tank.

Speaking of fuel pumps, I saw Holley in tank fuel pumps listed in the Jegs
catalog, and they had two Chrysler applications, but didnt say what they fit.

Brad