Re: RE: Jules...Gone...I think here's why.

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 11:32:06 EDT

Michael, in the Jan issue of "Chrysler Power", there is an article about a
nitrous install. While not giving much info on the TBI, they did have some
sort of work done to it by Berry Grant (yes, the carb guy). You might want
to check them out (706)-864-8544. They did say that they went from 1.96" to
2.09" butterflies, and increased airflow from 500CFM to 715CFM (with all
the mods to the TBI). Good luck. Glen.